Our school uniform provider is:
School Days Direct Ltd
20A Buckingham Avenue, Slough, Berkshire SL1 4QA
Telephone: 01628 665353
All students are expected to wear the correct school uniform. This is a vital part of showing that you are ready to learn and part of our school community.
We strive to keep costs as low as possible and, as such, the requirements for branded items are minimal.
Should there be financial reasons for a student not having a full and correct uniform, we may be able to assist. Please let us know.
We also have a "Pre-Loved" store and welcome donations.
Parents will be contacted if students arrive at school in unacceptable clothing. We will only accept students without uniform if a valid written explanation is produced and this will only be acceptable in the short term. The student’s Director of Studies should be contacted.
In our experience it is exceptionally rare for medical professionals to advise that trainers are to be worn for any medical purposes. On the contrary, supportive footwear is deemed more suitable in most cases. However, should there be an issue where medics have advised trainers for a period of time, we will require a letter from the medical professional involved.
Below, please find a full list of uniform. In addition to this, can we please advise the following:
- Although we offer a choice of school jumper, please note that hoodies are not permitted.
- Trousers should be of a business style, with a plain black belt if required. No patch pockets, stretch fabric or logos are permitted.
- Skirts are to be knee length, not stretch fabric and no logos are permitted.
- Shoes must be of a leather type. Boots and trainers are not permitted.
We understand that students wish to express their individuality, but we must insist that:
- Fingernails are of an acceptable, safe length and of a natural colour. Nail enhancements are not permitted.
- Piercings: students may wear a pair of simple stud earings in their earlobes. Piercings will need to be removed for sport, but may be taped if newly pierced.